Friday, March 23, 2007

Tag is out of the woods!

I thought I was going to have to put Tag down on Wednesday...he wouldn't move, eat, or drink! The meds weren't dissolving because he had no liquid in his stomach, so he'd throw up hours after giving him the pills and out they come-whole. I called the Vet and picked up food I could put through a syringe to force feed him...it worked along with the the kids' medicine dropper for water. Thursday morning he got out of his bed and walked over to the water bowl in the kitchen and drank quite a bit. He even pooped when I took him out, I know that sounds funny, but it was beautiful sight to see...he even jogged around a little! He wagged his tail and then went to the other bed I have set up for him in the family room. We are all so excited, he has turned the corner from death to life! Between Rick's incident & Tag's, I got shingles...I'm not contagious but it is quite uncomfortable! Don't laugh...it's not only an "old" persons virus, my Doctor said anyone can get it if you've had the chicken pox. Can you guess what brings it on... STRESS! Imagine that! Everyone is doing well. Anyone coming to Sac Town for Easter Break?

No comments: