I picked the kids up from spending the night with Mimi & Papa where they had a wonderful time...who wouldn't love all that attention! Here are the kids cruising the property while Rick mows "the jungle". Don't worry, I had the Ortho Bee Killer Spray out just in case...we love the country!!!
Rick, you look good! We miss you guys. I am so jealous you have so much land. I really don't think we will ever be able to live like that because of where we are living......
You guys look like you have way too much fun. We miss you and wish that we lived closer so Crew could grow up with such amazing cousins! I am trying to plan a trip out to Sacramento so I can hang out with you guys for a little. I miss it up there!
Pinterest Mac & Cheese 4 Cups dried pasta shells (medium)
4 cups 2% or skim milk
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. dijon mustard
Directions: In a saucepan, add milk and pasta. Bring to a simmer , then reduce heat and cook for 20 minutes, stirring frequently to ensure milk does not boil. Turn off heat, stir in cheese, mustard, and salt.
Welcome to Our World...
Enjoy a glimpse into the roller coaster of our life!
We have been in San Ramon for a year now and are still loving it! Rick has too much work to handle which is a "good thing"; I am keeping busy with the kids and church callings; I can't believe Kendal is a Senior; Cole a Junior; Chris in 6th grade; and Carsyn in 3rd...Life is Grand!!!
5 comments:
How much fun is that! Looks like their having so much fun helping Dad. Even Stella!
Rick, you look good! We miss you guys. I am so jealous you have so much land. I really don't think we will ever be able to live like that because of where we are living......
You guys look like you have way too much fun. We miss you and wish that we lived closer so Crew could grow up with such amazing cousins! I am trying to plan a trip out to Sacramento so I can hang out with you guys for a little. I miss it up there!
Miss you tons! Your pictures are so cute. Hopefully, the jungle is gone now :) Love ya
Okay! I'm jealous. Your background is so cute. Good Job!
Post a Comment