Sunday, June 8, 2008

High School...Here she comes!











I am not sure Rick & I are ready for this, but Kendal sure is! I can't believe she's a freshman, yikes! Here are pictures from 8th grade promotion. She was presented with the "Presidential Award"(signed by President Bush)for maintaining a GPA of 3.8 thru junior high! Way to go Kendal!

3 comments:

Dallas and Jessica said...

That is so crazy she is going to be in high school! I feel like i was just there yesterday,and before I we know it she'll be in college!!!(hopefully back here at BYU with me :) Congrats Kendal, and good luck you two high school parents! Love you guys!

Fergie Family said...

Way to go Kendal!!! You are awesome. Guess what? Jev, Jane, Jack & I are coming to Sac town tomorrow through Monday! We can't wait and want to do something fun with all of you. We'll give you a call when we get there :) Love you...

Unknown said...

Congrats Kendal. Crazy how fast times flies...i feel like it was just yesterday when i was babysitting you and changing your diapers. You are a beautiful freshman now! Congratulations my Kendallyn...