Baseball with Elena
We took Elena Likhovtseva(Pro-Tennis Player) out to Stonehouse for some baseball fun on a rare day off while the rest of the Capital's team traveled on to Newport for their match on Monday...she opted to stay and spend the day hanging out with the family. She was dying to try her skills on the baseball field, and of course she was quite good! She, Cole, & Rick all hit home runs, but I must say, I surprised my family by not being too bad myself. Maybe my boys did get their talent from me!! LOL Even Carsyn tried her hand at the plate with a little help from her big bro! It was a nice way to spend a relaxing day!
We did have an incident that was quite exhilarating! A foul ball flew over the fence to where we were sitting, no joke! If I hadn't pulled Elena out of the way, she would have taken it on the top of her head...could you imagine our having to call Lonnie and tell him Elena wasn't going to be able to play in Newport because she got hit in the head with a baseball! He would have killed us, but my quick reflexes saved the day...instead the ball ended up hitting Carsyn in the nose after bouncing around the bleachers a few times! Sorry Carsyn, but I know my priorities! We all had a good laugh!!
1 comment:
oh my gosh, that is hysterical!
Post a Comment