Friday, September 19, 2008

Poor Cole





Cole fractured his clavicle in 2 places wednesday night during football practice. He had a great run with the ball until he got tackled by 2 heavy hitters on the team (Steven being a close friend). As they went down, one of the guys (not Steven) caught his face mask and jerked his head to the right which left his left shoulder and neck to take the brunt of the fall. He was tough, but couldn't shake off the pain...his collarbone had a bump on it and began to swell within minutes.Thanks to my dad, we were in & out of the emergency room in an hour...it is all in who you know!
First 3 things he asked:
1. How will I write? He's a lefty
2. How will I shower?
3. How will I pass (the sacrament)?

4 comments:

Fergie Family said...

So Sad Cole. We are so sorry that happened!!! Maybe you'll be better before you know it & be back on the field Good as new!!! We love you & miss you.

Unknown said...

We are so sorry to hear about you Colebug. Hope you get better quick so you can get right back out there. We love you and miss you.

Dallas and Jessica said...

Awe that makes me so sad! Get better soon Cole! Love you guys!!

Mimi and Papa said...

Poor Cole that's what I have to say too! I know how much you love football and how you would love to be out there playing. Maybe soon.