Princess #27





Our tough football player is not afraid to show his feminine side... he has decided to be a princess for Halloween! One day he is scoring a touchdown, the next he is wearing a dress...boy does he have guts! He even created a chest using lemons! He is a crazy kid...he gets that from his dad! Gotta love him!
4 comments:
Chris...you are too funny!!! I have to say you make a very cute girl. We'll just call you "Chris"tina. Miss you & hope you all have a Spooky Halloween.
P.S. We're glad you updated your blog & the new background looks very very nice :)
Chris cracks me up! We love him too!
That is hysterical!! Can't wait to see him. Are you guys going trick or treating at Kim's? I'm wondering about the weather...
That is the cutest family picture I have ever seen. You all look SO great!
Post a Comment