Darling kids!!! I am so proud of both of them, way to go. I can't believe Kendal is driving, where does the time go. I can't wait to come visit and have Kendal drive us around. We miss all of you so much!!!
You kids are amazing! I hope my kids follow in your footsteps. It's so crazy because it seems like just yesterday that I just got my license and was over babysitting and driving all of your kids around. Time sure does fly! We are planning on coming up to visit in the next month or two. Crew keeps asking to see Cole and Chris play baseball.
Pinterest Mac & Cheese 4 Cups dried pasta shells (medium)
4 cups 2% or skim milk
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. dijon mustard
Directions: In a saucepan, add milk and pasta. Bring to a simmer , then reduce heat and cook for 20 minutes, stirring frequently to ensure milk does not boil. Turn off heat, stir in cheese, mustard, and salt.
Welcome to Our World...
Enjoy a glimpse into the roller coaster of our life!
We have been in San Ramon for a year now and are still loving it! Rick has too much work to handle which is a "good thing"; I am keeping busy with the kids and church callings; I can't believe Kendal is a Senior; Cole a Junior; Chris in 6th grade; and Carsyn in 3rd...Life is Grand!!!
2 comments:
Darling kids!!! I am so proud of both of them, way to go. I can't believe Kendal is driving, where does the time go. I can't wait to come visit and have Kendal drive us around. We miss all of you so much!!!
You kids are amazing! I hope my kids follow in your footsteps. It's so crazy because it seems like just yesterday that I just got my license and was over babysitting and driving all of your kids around. Time sure does fly! We are planning on coming up to visit in the next month or two. Crew keeps asking to see Cole and Chris play baseball.
Post a Comment