WICKED...
For Kendal's Big day, my mom and I picked her up from school at lunch and took her shopping... in San Fransisco! It was a wonderful surprise... what more could a girl ask for on her 16th birthday (well, besides a car)! We shopped our legs off and had dinner over looking busy downtown. During dinner, my mom gave her a card which held tickets to see "Wicked" at 8:30 that night.... now that was a treat for me too! It was a wonderful way to celebrate her birthday. She stole my heart the moment I saw her and will have it for always! You are special and I am so impressed by you. I cherish the time we spend together!!!
1 comment:
FUN!!!! Congrats Kendal. I'm sure you loved WICKED. What a great play. Miss you & hope you're LOVING having your license. NOW you just need to convince your mom & dad to let you take a road trip down here to stay for a little while!!!! Love ya :)
Post a Comment