Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to School...

Ready or NOT, it's here! The start of a new school year marks the beginning of a new page in our lives. I am not sure what this year will look like at the end the page but here is a glimpse of the storyline...

Kendal~ Is a Junior, has her driver's license, and a boyfriend named Tanner! It is overwhelming to think she will only be in our home for the next to years...I hope to make the most of them!!!!
















Cole~ Is a Sophomore, has decided to focus solely on baseball, grades, Scouts, and maybe a few girls!























Chris~ Is a 5th grader, focused on football, grades, and whatever his brother is doing!























Carsyn~ Is a 3rd grader, is focusing on "focusing", Children's Chorus, ballet, clogging, learning to multiply/divide, and keeping up with her older siblings!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I miss seeing your kids around...it's gonna be a good year!

Fergie Family said...

Love your update! Love your kids too. So cute & such good kids. Miss you all...

Mimi and Papa said...

Oops I guess I am behind on my comments...Love the new update and I too can't believe how fast time flies. I love and adore these cute kiddos, I feel very blessed to have them in my life. Here's to an awesome school year!!!!!!!Love you all...Mimi