The Adventure Begins...
New Home in San Ramon
7063 Emerson Lane
San Ramon, Ca 94582
It has been a week and a half of "NEWNESS" for the Thompson Clan as we have officially made the move to San Ramon! Everyone is adjusting well...house is pretty much put together, we love our new Ward, enjoy meeting new friends, and assimilating to life in the Bay Area...we'll see how the BIG DAY goes tomorrow as it is the kids' First Day of School!!! I am so impressed with how well Kendal, Cole, Chris, and Carsyn are handling the transition...they are amazing!
Rick and I went to the Oakland Temple on Friday night with our new Ward...loved being back in the Temple where we were sealed almost 19 years ago! Tonight we were invited to dinner at the Ellsworth home, an awesome family in the ward; came home to the Lee's bringing us a plate of cookies and welcoming us to the area; followed by a wonderful visit by the Relief Society Presidency! We are grateful for the warm "Welcome" we have received by our San Ramon 1st Ward! Life is good...but that doesn't mean I don't miss my "old" friends in Wilton. Friends are not replaced, just added to!
7063 Emerson Lane
San Ramon, Ca 94582
It has been a week and a half of "NEWNESS" for the Thompson Clan as we have officially made the move to San Ramon! Everyone is adjusting well...house is pretty much put together, we love our new Ward, enjoy meeting new friends, and assimilating to life in the Bay Area...we'll see how the BIG DAY goes tomorrow as it is the kids' First Day of School!!! I am so impressed with how well Kendal, Cole, Chris, and Carsyn are handling the transition...they are amazing!
Rick and I went to the Oakland Temple on Friday night with our new Ward...loved being back in the Temple where we were sealed almost 19 years ago! Tonight we were invited to dinner at the Ellsworth home, an awesome family in the ward; came home to the Lee's bringing us a plate of cookies and welcoming us to the area; followed by a wonderful visit by the Relief Society Presidency! We are grateful for the warm "Welcome" we have received by our San Ramon 1st Ward! Life is good...but that doesn't mean I don't miss my "old" friends in Wilton. Friends are not replaced, just added to!

2 comments:
We are so excited for your new adventure. And I am already in LOVE with your house. Can't wait to come and visit. Good luck with school tomorrow! Love you guys!
Awesome! Can't wait to hear how the kids like school.
xoxo
Post a Comment