Haircuts
Yesterday was haircut day for the Thompson Kids...I love this day! Chris cut his hair above his ears, he wanted a faux-hock like Cole but his hair is too straight. You don't know how long Rick and I have been begging Chris to go short, we were done with the shaggy/surfer hair style months ago. He is very proud of his new cut, though he still keeps trying to flip it to the side! Force of habit , I guess. Carsyn cut 5" off of her hair, hopefully she will let me style it more often now, but I am not making bets on it. I just hope it has less tangles. Cole did a shorter version of his last haircut minus the crying! Kendal just got a trim with more layers. Her hair is getting thick, maybe puberty has something to do with it, who knows! Rick is in need of a cut, but he doesn't have much time to do anything beyond work, church, and now baseball practice. Rick just cannot say "no" when it comes to helping out his boys. I may just have to use the clippers myself! I do cut my Dad and Lonnie's hair, but there's something about doing Rick's hair that makes me nervous...
2 comments:
I love all of the new hair cuts. They look so good. I like Chris' hair short...he looks clean. Did you cut all of their hair yourself?
Cute NEW hair cuts! I love them all. CHRIS - I love your hair short. You look so good! We miss you all!
Post a Comment