Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tag is home!







I brought Tag home today...boy is he in bad shape! I just gave him his medicine with some ground beef-he spit it the beef out, but I was able to get the pill down. He is soooo swollen everywhere...the big bump in front of his bandage is air that is surrounding his organs, aka pneumo thorax. He did just get up and walk toward the door which is a good sign that he needed to go out and go potty. He is back in his bed under the end table in our family room...it's his favorite spot in the house! I am relieved he is home, but am scared at the same time. He is filthy from being rolled in the dirt when he was kicked, who knows how long it will be before he can have a bath. We are not out of the woods, but I think he is happy to be home!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Oh, poor Tag! We hope he gets better soon!

Fergie Family said...

Glad to hear TAG is home. Poor little baby! Hopefully, things get better & better!