Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day!
















We had a relaxing day visiting with family...The men cooked prime rib, tri-tip, asparagus, brussel sprouts, grilled squash, tomatoes with mozzarella & basil, fruit salad, homemade ice cream with fresh strawberries (thanks to Lonnie), and strawberry shortcake! We were especially grateful to spend some time with Mimi, Papa, Nana, and Poppy!!! It was sooo good to see them, we have missed their not being around this past year. I feel very blessed by the "mothers" in my life, I am surrounded by remarkable women...each having a tremendous impact on who I am and strive to become! Thank you for your spirit and your sacrifice. I love you! Kelly

2 comments:

Mimi and Papa said...

Thanks for a wonderful, relaxing day.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun day! Happy mother's day to you Kelly. You are an amazing mother. I look up to you in so many ways! Thanks for all you do. I miss you guys and am coming in a week. I can't wait! It will be fun spending time with my brother and his family..FINALLY! This trip is long overdue!