Reptile Farm
The kids found a new pet! They put him in the pasture with the horses, I am hoping it gets stepped on! Rick brought home a turtle the other day he found in the middle of the road on Clay Station, it's shell was about 10" in diameter. We put it in the pond! I've heard it's mating season. Carsyn likes reptiles as much as her mother does...not at all. I could hear her screaming from inside the house, I thought someone was seriously hurt! Kendal surprised me by being the first to touch it. Chris went to a reptile birthday party and they had all kinds of reptiles to touch and hold. Chris got his picture taken with a boa wrapped around his shoulders! Yuck!!!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys have way too much fun. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks. We need to plan something fun for all of us to go and do.
Post a Comment