Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Backstage Pass

We survived tech week...now this is the fun part! Here are some pictures of Kendal's costumes. Galena performed at the official tree lighting ceremony at the CA. State Capitol for the Governator! Trisha Yearwood & Katherine McFee performed as well! What a treat! Enjoy the photos...I didn't get the kimonos we made, she had too quick of a costume change to get a picture of her.

















3 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard you did an amazing job Kendal. I really would love to see it if you can send me a dvd. I am so proud of you. You are growing into such a beautiful little lady. I love you Kendal!! Keep up the great work! miss ya!

Mimi and Papa said...

Very cute pictures Kendal. I enjoyed watching you so much and was so proud of you. I know how hard you worked and how many long hours you put in but it is really paying off. YOUR AWESOME!! I LOVE YOU:)

Tori said...

Good Job Kendal! We wish we could have been there. You guys are growing up to fast. We miss you!