Friday, January 8, 2010

Come on Christmastime...I just can't wait!





I love this time of the year when we have the opportunity to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  May we not forget His example and sacrifice as we go about the hussle and bussle of the season.  He is the greatest GIFT in our life; the greatest gift we may offer Him is a willing heart...to be an instrument in His Hands! Service to one another is the most valuable gift we may give to Him, to others, and to ourself.  May the gratitude and charity we feel in our heart at this time of year be a constant throughout the year. He lived to show is the way, it is my prayer that we FOLLOW HIM! I wish to express my love for each of you, though years and miles may separate us!                  
                                                                                                                                            

1 comment:

Mimi and Papa said...

Very cute pictures! Made me sad we missed the "grand" Wertz Christmas party. Glad you could make it down for the New Year though. Love you guys!