Friday, December 21, 2007

Mom's Annual Xmas Party


The Thompson's love Santa!

Kendal got an itunes gift card from Santa

Cole has been good this year

Has Christopher? Of, course he has!

Chris & Cole got airsoft guns from Santa!

Carsyn wasn't afraid of Santa this year! Yeah!!

Carsyn loves her Dora!

Kendal & her "new" friend, Tanner

Carsyn, her Santa cookie, & her Big Papa

My parents party gets bigger every year! Her Shepherd's Pie has become famous in Wilton...maybe the annual visit from Santa has a little to do with it!! She made 3 pies this year and needed every one of them. We ran out of my rolls, but had plenty of dessert...I missed not having Rick's family there, his parents left for Hawaii Tuesday. The Christmas season is in full swing...I haven't gone to bed before midnight and am up with the sun! I made my Xmas cards, helped the youth provide Christmas for 2 families in need, sewed crazy hats for Carsyn's class and for their pen pals in Canada, and am only half-way thru my baking! I am so tapped that I actually put a platter of cookies in a drawer and then spent half an hour looking for them... I think I am losing my mind! I can't wait for Christmas Eve! Rick says I am doing too much, but what can I say, it is the season of service!

2 comments:

Dallas and Jessica said...

I miss that party...and the shepard's pie!

Mimi and Papa said...

Yes I agree with Jessica. Wish we could have been there. Love you guys!!